Well, it takes a huge amount of time to convert an old car into a classic. And it is a sort of investment which usually continues to grow in upcoming years. It is important for you to choose a suitable Classic Car Insurance policy for your individual coverage requirements in Arizona. We will base this on miles driven, vehicle age, changes, or alterations in the vehicles to ensure that you get the right coverage.
The following are some items you should consider when purchasing collector auto insurance:
- Determined value: It indicates that the insurance provider will make the payment of the full amount in a case of a total loss after deductions of any possible deductibles. This coverage is better than ‘actual cash value’ which is the fair market value or stated value which is a specific amount agreed upon between the insured and the company.
- Lower premium rates: While considering Classic Car Insurance, look for companies that may allow for storage coverage. When not in use this can reduce rates significantly. Check ratings so as not to save premium and lose quality.
- Coverage: Each collector car is different, so we can assist you to get the correct amount of coverage to meet your needs.
- Mileage: It is an important aspect because, despite the fact that not all companies have a mileage restriction, most collector cars need to be driven under 5,000 annual miles to keeping their status.
- On the road driving: Regardless of whether you drive on a traditional street or even in a rally, or parade the best practice is to get coverage that offers cover for a repair and bodily injury claims against you.
If you need insurance for your high valued collector car of any type, get in touch with us today to determine the best combination of price, value & coverage for your classic car insurance. We make will certain that your insurance keeps up with your needs.
What Is Collector Auto & Classic Car Insurance?
There is a subtle difference between normal vehicle coverage and the insurance owners’ need for those special vehicles. Regular car coverage covers a vehicle primarily based on how much the auto is worth. What which means if you have an older car, it is probable depreciated in value for average won’t get the same amount of money that you may need for the classic vehicle.
However, when you insure as a classic or stated value, you will be guaranteed the amount you negotiated with the company for the price as a class automobile.
Eligibility for Arizona Classic Car Insurance
There are a few very specific requirements for your automobile to be eligible for traditional automobile insurance owners’ needs. For instance, the vehicle can’t be one that you drive for normal daily use. There is a limit of miles each year, which is commonly around 5000-7,500, depending on the company. Some companies have better prices for those vehicles only used in a parade, a car show, or an exhibition.
Vehicles that qualify for collector Auto Insurance
Generally, vehicles are considered classics if they maintain or appreciate in value, and are of limited production or special interest.
Here are the types of vehicles that might qualify for Arizona Classic Car Insurance:
• Antique & Classic Cars
• Classic trucks & Utility Vehicles
• 1980 or Newer Vehicles
• Modified Vehicles
• Motorsports Protection
• Classic Military Vehicles
• Retired Commercial Vehicles
• Collector Trailers
• Antique Tractors
• Vintage Motorcycles & Scooters
• High-Value Vehicles & Collections
• Vehicles Under Construction
Vehicles that can’t be covered
We are not able to provide coverage for certain vehicles due to how they’re used and the increased risk associated. Examples of vehicles not eligible:
• Camping, off-road, or utility-type vehicles
• Vehicles driven on a daily basis
• Commercial-use vehicles
• Motorcycles with performance modifications
• Any vehicle modified with nitrous components
• Dune buggies
What you need to get your classic car insurance quote
Please, prepare the following info before getting your quote:
• Make, model, year, and type of vehicle
• Miles driven per year
• Modifications (if any)
• Storage type
• Driver history (points on license, accident history)
• Other drivers you want to be covered
You can use Hagerty’s Valuation Tool to determine your vehicle’s true value.
Serving the Buckeye AZ and Phoenix AZ area, also including Apache Junction, Avondale, Benson, Bisbee, Bullhead City, Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Chino Valley, Clarkdale, Clifton, Colorado City, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Dewey-Humboldt, Douglas, Duncan, Eagar, El Mirage, Eloy, Flagstaff, Florence, Fountain Hills, Fredonia, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Hayden, Holbrook, Huachuca City, Jerome, Kearny, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Litchfield Park, Mammoth, Marana, Maricopa, Mesa, Miami, Nogales, Oro Valley, Page, Paradise Valley, Parker, Patagonia, Payson, Peoria, Pima, Pinetop-Lakeside, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Quartzsite, Queen Creek, Safford, Sahuarita, San Luis, Scottsdale, Sedona, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Snowflake, Somerton, South Tucson, Springerville, St. Johns, Star Valley, Superior, Surprise, Taylor, Tempe, Thatcher, Tolleson, Tombstone, Tucson, Tusayan, Wellton, Wickenburg, Willcox, Williams, Winkelman, Winslow, Youngtown, Yuma.