When you are a renter, it is always important to get Renters Insurance in Arizona. It will cover your belongings like clothes, appliances, furniture, electronics, and so forth. At the same time, you will need to be sure you have sufficient protection. Our independent agents will assist you in exploring coverage options. We will offer full protection to you, your property, and your entire family property as well if in the same dwelling. Call us at (623) 439-2525 for a free renters insurance quote and we will make sure you have all the coverage you need.
Landlord’s insurance isn’t enough
It is well-known that your landlord’s insurance never provides for your personal possessions including clothing, furniture, and appliances, etc. This is where the need to have Arizona renters insurance policy becomes even more meaningful and many landlords have made it mandatory before renting you their space. The Renters Insurance Policy in Arizona could offer cover against the most common risks of theft and fire damage after deductibles.
Protection for you & your guests by getting Renters Insurance
The Arizona Renters Insurance policy becomes a shield against bodily injury & property damage liability claims for you and your loved ones. Additionally, you can opt for medical payments coverage which will pay medical payments incurred by someone who is injured at your residence. The Ganyo Insurance Agency will assist you in finding the accurate amount of liability coverage for your needs.
What Does Renters Insurance Cover?
A lot of insurance providers provide numerous coverage option and from those, we can easily find the right coverage:
- Personal property. Also called contents coverage. It covers the personal belongings by providing such compensation from destruction or catastrophe due to weather, theft, fire, or other named peril.
- Liability coverage. This lets you select the amount of coverage you are wishing for compensation in a case when another person is injured or their property is damaged. It also covers your legal liability or court charges.
- Additional riders. In such cases when the insured owns art collections, very precious jewelry, or toys like ATVs, then there might be a need to assess additional coverage of those items.
Additional coverage without extra cost
Renters insurance also offers coverage for specialty items like jewelry, special collectibles, art, or antiques, Ask about a Valuable Articles floater which offers wider coverage in case of a loss on these items.
The cost of insurance for renters is different. It based on a few factors, including the amount of coverage needed and where you live. An average policy can be purchased for around $18 per month and even less when bundled with your car insurance.
Arizona Rental Facts
As per the census reports, Arizona rental facts state that:
- The Arizona average is about $900 per month in rent. According to data from Yardi Matrix, southern and southwestern cities have the fastest-growing rents. Phoenix apartments take the lead after a 9.6% yearly increase, which brought their average rate up to $1,141 in February 2020.
- The most affordable neighborhoods in Phoenix are Estrella Village, where the average rent goes for $879/month.
- The most expensive neighborhoods in Phoenix are Biltmore ($1,321), Desert View ($1,467), and Downtown Phoenix ($1,758).
- The median renter owns $25,000 worth of personal belongings.
- Just over 10% of Arizona residents rent their apartment or house, while more than 20% of Phoenix residents are renters.
- Thousands of the property claims take place in AZ each year and a higher volume of the victims are renters.
Before you move in to make sure to know your rights as a tenant with the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
If you’d like to learn more about renters insurance, browse our Renters FAQ or visit the Insurance Information Institute website.
Serving the Buckeye AZ and Phoenix AZ area, also including Apache Junction, Avondale, Benson, Bisbee, Bullhead City. Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Chino Valley, Clarkdale, Clifton, Colorado City, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Dewey-Humboldt, Douglas, Duncan. Eagar, El Mirage, Eloy, Flagstaff, Florence, Fountain Hills, Fredonia, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Goodyear, Guadalupe. Hayden, Holbrook, Huachuca City, Jerome, Kearny, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Litchfield Park. Mammoth, Marana, Maricopa, Mesa, Miami, Nogales, Oro Valley, Page, Paradise Valley, Parker, Patagonia, Payson, Peoria, Pima, Pinetop-Lakeside, Prescott, Prescott Valley. Quartzsite, Queen Creek, Safford, Sahuarita, San Luis, Scottsdale, Sedona, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Snowflake, Somerton, South Tucson, Springerville, St. Johns, Star Valley, Superior, Surprise, Taylor, Tempe, Thatcher, Tolleson, Tombstone, Tucson, Tusayan, Wellton, Wickenburg, Willcox, Williams, Winkelman, Winslow, Youngtown, Yuma.